beautiful

I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your
eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful

I see Your power in the moonlit night
Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
We are amazed in the light of the stars
It's all proclaiming who You are
You're beautiful

I see You there hanging on a tree
You bled and then You died and then You rose again for me
Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne
Soon we will be coming home
You're beautiful

When we arrive at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we'll sing
You're beautiful

Sunday, August 8, 2010

time, reunited, and other things


today at Sussex Wesleyan, pastor Rob was talking about creation. and he talked about how God's view of time is way different then what we humans can comprehend. like for example, did creation really take only 6 literal 24 hour days? or were those days actually a span of thousands of years...for the environment to age and mature. i don't know. God can do it however he wants. there was no one there in the beginning except Him...so no one really can ever know. 

that's just something for you to think about. Genesis 1:1. the creation.

 
 that is megan and myself.

friends...can't live without them. they are what get you through the hard times and the ones you have fun with during the good times.
today my friends cameron jones and nathan moss got home from their missions trip to NYC.

you like the friends that you can have fun with and not care. but you love the friends that are always there.

that's all i have today. i leave you with this quote: 

"to the world you may just be one person, but to one person you may be the world."    
- Brandi Snyder

i think of and pray for you often.



3 comments:

  1. Joeyyyy :)

    I like to go about thinking of creation as...the fact that God did it is enough for me. The time in which it happened doesn't matter...He DID it. Which is amazing and beautiful, and I'm so glad He did.
    Miss you kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joey,

    Your quotes are truly inspirational!! I just wanted to thank you for putting them up all the time. But this one just seems to fit everything right now. So keep it up kid!!!

    MIss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So.. I am just trying to figure out where my picture is.. just sayin :)))
    ps. your amazin.

    ReplyDelete