beautiful

I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your
eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful

I see Your power in the moonlit night
Where planets are in motion and galaxies are bright
We are amazed in the light of the stars
It's all proclaiming who You are
You're beautiful

I see You there hanging on a tree
You bled and then You died and then You rose again for me
Now You are sitting on Your heavenly throne
Soon we will be coming home
You're beautiful

When we arrive at eternity's shore
Where death is just a memory and tears are no more
We'll enter in as the wedding bells ring
Your bride will come together and we'll sing
You're beautiful

Thursday, August 5, 2010

thoughts, greco's pizza, and other things


that is the look of a boy at thought.

"what's next?", he is thinking.
well at that time he was waiting for his delicious pizza at Greco's Pizza in "downtown" Sussex. 

the pizza was delicious by the way.

the Canadian military was performing their annual military practice or training in the city. so there were tons of soldiers, tanks, and machine guns.
i felt like a nOOb.

we watched The Dark Knight tonight. such a great movie in every way.
R.I.P. Heath Ledger. you were great.

today i also got to download some editing software that came with my camera. so now my pictures won't look so "bland" anymore. haha

on that note ill leave you with this quote:

"i don't pretend to be captain weird. i just do what i do."
-Johnny Depp

2 comments: